Mitt Romney had a few things he wanted to share with potential voters, and like all good politicians, he took to the late night circuit to do so. Monday night on "Late Show with David Letterman," the Republican presidential candidate deliverered his list of the "Top 10 Things Mitt Romney Would Like to Say to the American People."
- "Isn't it time for a president who looks like a 1970s game show host?" (Letterman's reply: "Yes. Yes it is.")
- "What's up, gangstas -- it's the M-I-Double-Tizzle" (Letterman: "No, it's not.")
- "Live from New York, it's Saturday night!!!"
- "I just used all my campaign money to buy a zoo with Matt Damon."
Check out the rest in the clip.
Tell us what you think in the comments.
- Jesus visits Tebow, Broncos on 'SNL'
- Matt Damon follows his animal instincts with 'We Bought a Zoo'
- Bookmark our new Entertainment blog
- Like our brand-new Entertainment Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter