The full "Breaking Dawn Part 2" teaser reveals a whole new Bella Swan. She's not the wimpy, clumsy, protect-me-Edward girl she was in the first four "Twilight" films. Now she's a vampire, a mom, a wife, and one heck of a fighter.
"Eighteen years of being utterly ordinary, I finally found where I could shine," Bella (Kristen Stewart) says. "I was born to be a vampire."
And the role does seem to agree with her. We only see Bella briefly, but she has a determination and a fierceness that hasn't been seen in her character before.
When she tells daughter Renesmee, "I'll never let anybody hurt you," you believe her, and when she lines up with the other Cullens to take on the Volturi in what looks like a fang-filled version of "Red Rover, Red Rover," she looks like a woman on a mission.
Don't mess with Mama Vampire, Volturi.
What do you think of the new butt-kicking Bella? Tell us on Facebook.
- Volturi come for Renesmee in 'Twilight' clip
- Renesmee revealed! See Bella and Edward's daughter
- Stewart: Renesmee played by 'little Chucky dolls'
- 'Hunger Games' Katniss would kick Bella's butt
- Slideshow: Stars of 'Twilight' franchise